Monday, April 18, 2011

Adam

So Netflix doesn't have Act One, Actors and Sin, The Actress, Ada, and Adalen 31.  My biggest problem with netflix is that they don't have all of the movies I am required to watch, hopefully they add them soon.  But hey, look at that, I'm in the "Ad's" now!


Adam-2009, starring Hugh Dancy, Rose Byrne, and Peter Gallagher

He says- Sweet contemporary love story about a man with Asperger's syndrome who has little control over what he says or how he reacts to people; when his father dies he's left to face the world by himself for the first time.  Then he meets a new neighbor in his NYC apartment building and a tentative relationship blossoms.  Writer-director Mayer avoids cliche and formula in this winning, well-acted film.  3 stars.

I say-  I thought this was a really lovely movie.  Not much as far as plot goes, however, the interaction between the characters was amazing, and I'm really surprised I don't see Hugh Dancy in more films.  Very enjoyable.  3 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment